Travel Award Details & Restrictions:
- If Winner lives within 150 miles of Los Angeles, CA (90012), the Travel Award will be forfeited and Sponsor may elect (at its sole discretion) to provide transportation and/or accommodations.
- The Travel Award shall include a trip for one (1) person to Los Angeles, CA, including up to $500 towards roundtrip coach airfare (via an airline carrier selected by Sponsor) between the major US gateway city airport closest to the Winner's home and Los Angeles, CA (LAX), and up to $500 towards accommodations (1 standard room, double occupancy) at a local hotel (specific hotel selected by Sponsor). NOTE: all meals, incidentals, ground transfers, gratuities, telephone calls, and all personal expenses incurred by the Winner during his or her stay and any other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Hotel accommodations consist of room and room tax charges only.
- Travel must originate from and end at the same airport. Once travel commences, no stopovers are permitted; if stopover occurs, full fare will be charged from stopover point for the remaining segments, including return, of the trip. All travel elements are subject to availability. Other travel restrictions may apply. Winner will be required to provide appropriate Federal or state government issued photo identification at time of travel. Winner is solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and other travel requirements.
- No changes will be made to travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at Sponsor's (or its designee's) sole discretion. Sponsors are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. All taxes/fees and expenses in conjunction with air tickets are the responsibility of the Winner, including all necessary government documentation.
- Travel Award is non-transferable and has no cash value. An unclaimed and/or unused Travel Award will remain the property of Sponsor.
back to Comedy Script Awards